IIAI Approved Course Titles
- IIAI Foundation Certificate in Industrial Accident Investigation and Analysis. (1 and 2 day taught versions. 6-8hr online version.
- IIAI Lead Accident Investigators’ Certificate. (3 days). 2024 dates have now been released to Neucom Ltd.
- Incident Management (1 day).
- Evidence Gathering: Work-related Traffic Accident Scenes (2 days).
- Advanced/Investigative Interviewing Skills (2 days) (New). (Visit Neucom)
- Systems and Error Analysis (1 day).
- Legal Aspects (1 day) (Core elements based on the law in England & Wales). (New)
- IIAI Certificate in Applied Training Practices (4 days).
- IIAI Diploma in Industrial Accident Investigation and Analysis.
IIAI Approval and/or Joint Development of In-house Courses
The Institute commits considerable resource to ensure the on-going development and validity of its Approved Courses for the International community. This creates a wealth of expertise and learning that can be made available to Organisations developing their own in-house courses and programmes. Such Organisations are therefore invited to approach the Institute to discuss the benefits of joint development initiatives. Whilst the benefits are many, IIAI Course Approval alone can boost course up-take, enhance credibility and provide a distinct qualification. In some cases, the resulting course can provide employees with a direct route to IIAI Membership.
The Institute is committed to the furtherance of Industrial Accident Investigation as a unique and distinct discipline supporting the International Risk Management process.
Become a Member
Apply online for membership.